There are many reasons to prescribe Acanya for your patients with moderate-to-severe acne. Reasons that form the basis of the Acanya difference:
- Dual-action treatment fights acne in two ways.
- Unique 2.5% BPO/1.2% clindamycin formulation efficiently delivers treatment to the pilosebaceous unit.2
- Once-daily treatment in a ready-to-use pump.1
More reasons to prescribe Acanya
- Clinically proven to treat both inflammatory and non-inflammatory lesions.1
- Low irritation and a demonstrated cutaneous tolerability profile.3
- Studied across a broad spectrum of skin types.2
- Fragrance-free aqueous gel that can be used under make-up and sunscreen.
- 8 out of 10 patients were satisfied with Acanya treatment compared to 5 out of 10 treated with vehicle.2
Next: Acanya Patient Savings
Acanya Gel is contraindicated in patients with a known hypersensitivity to clindamycin, benzoyl peroxide, any component of the formulation, or lincomycin.